We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 15 January 2017

New Team Members Introductions

Hi everyone. I hope you had a better Christmas and New Year that I had here at Twisted Towers. A bad back for Christmas and a chest infection for New Year!

I thought I would introduce our lovely new team members to you today instead of tomorrow, when our new challenge goes live.

Chanya 13
chanya 13

Hi!  My name is Agnieszka, my nickname is chanya13 and I live in Poland.  My husband and I have 4 cats and a dog.

I have been scrapbooking for 3 years now and I’m totally crazy about this hobby! My favorite things to make are cards, ATC’S and notebooks but most of all, I love to make multilayer cards.  I also like making exploding boxes and scrap book layouts.

I have my own style and I love to use flowers.  I sometimes make my own, either from paper or I crochet them.  I add butterflies, different media and lace of all kinds to my projects.  I have a weakness for purple and pink and use them quite a lot.  Promarkers are my favorite way to color images.  Vintage and romantic styles are my favorites and I make a card almost every day.

In my free time, I like gardening, rock climbing, hiking and traveling.  I also love photography.

If you want to see my work, look here: http://cardmakinghobby.blogspot.com/

or FB: https://www.facebook.com/cardmakinghobby/

Hugs, Agnieszka chanya13

Jac
Jac

Hi I'm Jac and I live in Dorset about 20 minutes from time the coast.  I work as a support worker for adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.  When I'm not at work I can be found relaxing in my craft room.  I have been crafting for a number of years now and I love it, it's my relaxation at the end of a busy day (and more often if I get the chance!). 

I started with scrap booking and digi scrap booking and soon found myself in the wonderful world of card making and I like to try and get out of my comfort zone every now again with a different type of project.  I wouldn't say that I have a particular style apart from the fact that I'm a messy crafter and often only have a small space on my desk to actually work in!

June
image

Hi… I’m June, and married to Steve, a wonderful man who encourages and supports me and never complains about the many hours I spend in my craft room!

I live in the North East, between Durham and Newcastle and have been retired from the NHS for several years.

I have been crafting from an early age, my mother taught me to knit and then I discovered sewing, and, as an adult, I enrolled for evening classes at the local college for a two year course on cake decorating.

About ten years ago, on a visit to the Metro Centre, I was intrigued as to why a group of ladies, were intently looking at another two ladies making something in The Paper Mill Store. I stopped to watch and at the end of their demonstration I heard myself asking “do you do classes?” They did and that was that, my love and passion for card making. The two ladies in question were no other than Sheena Douglas and Mandy Lawson!

Marg
Marg

My name is Margaret Mifsud and I live Down under in Adelaide, South Australia.  I am married and have two grown-up sons and three almost grown-up Grandchildren.

I have been crafting in some form or another for most of my life and took up paper crafting about 10 years ago.  I absolutely love it!!  Mostly, I make cards but also make Mini Albums and do a little Art Journaling now and again.  Have also done some off the page projects as well.  I do love most styles of crafting but mainly do my own version of shabby chic and I do love a touch of grunge on my masculine projects.

Peggy
Peggy

I am a widow and live with my little Maltese, Max, in NW Georgia, USA.  I have been involved with some form of crafting most of my life.  I started with sewing, continued with cross-stitch, knitting, crocheting & painting.  Card making is my new passion since my daughter introduced me to it several years ago.  I look forward to getting to know all the team and working with everyone. 

I hope you will agree, we have some fabulous new teamies to inspire both us and you! Looking forward to seeing you all in our first challenge of 2017 from tomorrow.

CCM Blog Signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me on the Team Lin. I am so looking forward to working with all the lovely ladies in the group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to working with you too Marg x

      Delete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.