We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 16 January 2017

#179 Christmas with a Twist, Winners and Top 5


Before we get to the winner’s post I just wanted to take this opportunity of thanking all at Woodware for their support  and sponsorship over many years. I sincerely hope that Judith and David have a long and very happy retirement. Thank you!
 
Kim hosted our Christmas With a Twist challenge and her winner and Top 5 are:-



57 - Toothless Knitter

This was such a hard job, but eventually I chose this card as the winner of my prize. I love the idea for this. I think I may have to steal it to use with my Granddaughter Emma next Christmas lol xx
 
and Kim's
prize winner

 
64 - Jane's Journal

I love this very non traditional take on a Christmas card, as well as the beautiful sentiment.

and her Top 5 are



6 - Sarascloset


24 - Kylie


32 - Gloria Lee


34 - SewPaperPaint
 
61 - Andrea Norris


Congratulations to you all. Could the two winners please email me at the address in the side bar to collect your prizes from Kim and/or Woodware. Please state in the subject line which prize you are claiming. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to everyone! Thank you very much for such a nice comment about my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow I am so thrilled to be chosen as Kim's winner, thank you SO much. It is my favourite Christmas sentiment that I used on my card. I will email you now. Well done to everyone else too.Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the central panel on your card too Jane. Hugs Kimx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top five and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone! Thank you Kim for choosing my card in the Top 5! Very honoured xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to everyone! Thank you for choosing my card as a winner and for such a nice comment about it. I mailed the DT (which in my opinion stands for Dream Team:)) yesterday. Can't wait to use Kim's fabulous prize in my next project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you for naming my poinsettia trees as one of your Top 5! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.