We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 2 November 2015

#151 Thank You

Julie is hosting today and she would like to see your Thank You creations. You might want to make a remembrance card as it's Armistice Day on 11th November, or just an old fashioned thank you card. Whatever inspires you we want to see it.

Here is how the team have interpreted the theme

Julie


Vania


A fairly simple card from me - using a stamp set from a recent magazine and some Sizzix Susan's Garden dies.

I used the Poppy Die from Memory Box for Remembrance Day and in memory of a friend who served in Vietnam.

I used a Tatty Twinkle stamp called Just for you and added a thank you peel off to the tag.

This adorable little image is "Fore You" by Di's Digistamps. This is a very special thank you to the owners of a golf course that my mom and dad were members of for many years.

I made this card using a Pink Gem Image. I made this as it is Remembrance Sunday next weekend coloured it with Promarkers
I created using kraft cardstock and colored Kaisercraft papers and added a house mouse stamp hand water colored by me and fussy cut

Bold and bright with this Shine Bright range from Kaisercraft.

I have used a cutting file from the Silhouette store, Distress Inks, Acrylic paint, a stencil, paper flowers and Hobby Art Butterfly stamps to create my Thank You card.

I made my Thank You card using a couple of lovely Hero Arts background stamps and the 'Resist with a Twist' technique.
I love the critters from Purple Onion Designs and wanted to create a simple card with Cedar the fox that lets the sentiment shine.
 
LIN W
 

6 comments:

  1. Such superb creations from the DT, and a perfect theme for me this week. Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my card sentiment matches your theme (#34). If not I will understand. Thanks much for a wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and very different inspirations. They are all fantastic and some of them are very cute. Really good job from all DT!

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards.
    My real thank you sentiment is actually on the inside of my card.
    I have a picture of it on my blog.
    Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a lovely challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! Sending HUGS to all! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DT Creations, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.